WDHB is seeking a full time Accounting Associate to join our Denver-based team. As part of WDHB’s Performance team and reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for consolidating group financials, supported by accountants in other parts of the world, as well as creating budget processes, analytical processes and bookkeeping. If you’re passionate about finance and have a creative mindset, this is the position for you!
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- A graduate in business (Bachelor, Master or MBA level)
- A professional with 2 to 5 years of work experience in accounting.
- Understanding of international accounting and intercompany transactions.
- A finance all-rounder with bookkeeping, financial forecasting and analysis experience.
- Skilled in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to learn and shape WDHB’s finance processes.
- A reliable team player, dynamic, proactive, and able to multi-task by organizing and prioritizing work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus, especially German or French.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package with health benefits, unlimited PTO and a 401(k) with company matching.
- A contemporary workplace with a flexible working arrangement.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in international finance as well as project finance.
- A chance to take on responsibility, work independently and the opportunity to build and shape financial processes.
- An opportunity to work with our global team, in an international and interdisciplinary setting.
- Opportunities for professional growth & development.
- A dynamic and empowering work environment with an international footprint, including counterparts in Europe and Asia.
- Be part of an expanding entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy, cutting-edge experiential learning, and future trends.