Client Solutions Partner, APAC
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and growing team with more than 30 years of experience delivering global learning engagements with the world’s boldest clients. We are embarking on an exciting venture to expand our presence in the APAC region. We are currently seeking a Client Solutions Partner to join our Singapore team in building our business and our brand in the APAC region.
Working closely with the Global Client Solutions team including counterparts in EMEA and North America, you will cultivate commercial relationships with C-level executives, drive the corporate sales cycle, and generate new business to establish a strong footprint in Asia. We’re moving quickly and doing great things, and we look forward to bringing an experienced and dynamic team member onboard to achieve business success together.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Substantial consultative sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably with complex client solutions.
- Fluent in the sales cycle, a record of establishing a sales pipeline, and exceeding revenue and growth targets.
- Strategic-minded with the ability to identify and convert client needs into a compelling proposal and narrative.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and relationships with all levels of leaders, especially C-suite.
- A team player, outgoing, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Strong existing professional network of C-level leaders in Singapore and ideally other locations in Asia.
- Prior experience in organizational consulting, people development, and/or learning & development.
- Interested in experimenting with disruptive approaches to individual and collective change.
- Posses an entrepreneurial and builder mindset.
- Resilient and willing to work hard to achieve revenue targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- A competitive renumeration package with unlimited paid time off, paid annual holiday closure, and a paid annual wellness week.
- Flexible workplace and working hours.
- Growth potential and the possibility of shaping the future of the company.
- A chance to work closely with executives of some of the world’s best-known companies.
- A platform to explore latest trends and tackle bold organizational challenges daily.
- An opportunity to boost your business development and consulting expertise in people and strategy development.
- A dynamic and empowering work environment with an international footprint, including counterparts in North America and EMEA.
- Be part of an expanding entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy, cutting-edge experiential learning, and future trends.