Head of People
As a human resource leader, you know from experience that a company can go from good to great by putting in place a system that fosters an inclusive, healthy and positive environment. Our Head of People holds a vital role in fostering this culture and in implementing a structure to support candidates, team members and management in charting their working life path at WDHB. This person will interact with teams and individuals to develop skills, accompanies the company’s growth by driving recruitment and puts in place the right strategy, processes and systems to help meet the organization’s evolution.
- Develop, lead, and administer all core People & Culture/Human Resource programs (recruiting, performance management, training and development, employee engagement and culture building) in accordance with the organization’s goals.
- Advance our talent acquisition process, including the establishment of robust recruitment/hiring/onboarding practices.
- Put in place and monitor a system of performance management, ongoing development and employee engagement.
- Ensure HR compliance across our offices (France, Singapore, Switzerland, United States) and recommend best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Support the development of a culture in alignment with our values of care, creativity, authenticity, boldness and foster an environment of open and proactive communication.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5-10 years experience in a human resource management role required (especially as it relates to recruitment, building an L&D program, implementing a performance management system).
- Experience in a human resources role in which you managed functions across a geographically distributed area (e.g. international offices/branches) or experience in human resource function outside the US. Experience in locations where we have offices is a plus.
- Strategic thinking for the HR function in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of, and experience maintaining and advancing compliance with domestic employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- At WDHB, we pride ourselves on being warm and decent. As a progressive player in the field of experiential learning, we firmly believe that people are the most powerful agents for change and growth. As such, we strive to provide a positive environment in which our people can thrive.
- This 60-100% position works out of the US. A few times a year you may travel around the world to meet face-to-face with employees or to gain a deeper understanding of our solutions. After your onboarding period, you’ll be able to work from home or from the WDHB office closest to you. In addition to your salary, WDHB offers a fully covered health, dental & vision plan, 401(k) match, flexible working hours, uncapped paid time off, paid volunteering days, professional development support and more.
- Salary Range: USD $70,000 – 90,000