The Program Manager opportunity is a gateway for ambitious early career professionals seeking a role that will grow their professional network, deepen their business knowledge, sharpen their program management and event production skills, and expand their long- term career possibilities.
Working as part of our international Delivery team, you will take ownership of the organization and execution of our virtual and on-location experiential learning programs for our clients based in the US, Europe and Asia. This includes developing timelines and budgets, curating program content, collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders, assessing program outcomes, and identifying, conversing and maintaining relationships with executives and inspiring leaders across nearly every industry.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- An early career professional with 2-4 years of work experience, preferably with exposure to event coordination, business management, learning and development and/or consulting
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Adobe Creative Cloud, Zoom and MS Teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across digital channels and in-person
- Equipped with an analytical background and business sector knowledge
- A team player, outgoing and proactive
- Solid public speaker and presenter
- Previous experience in speaker research, recruitment and management
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and trouble shoot in fast-paced environments
- Strong intercultural communication skills with a curious and open mindset
- Willing to travel outside of Singapore for work at least 6-8 times a year for 3-10 days at a time
- Willing to work across different timezones (inclusive of the US and European time zones – will sometimes need to be available during very early mornings and/or late evenings, pending the location of the clients and colleagues you are working with on any given project)
- Fluent in written and spoken English; additional languages a plus
- Singaporean citizen or permanent resident of Singapore
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package (55,000-60,000 SGD + 2 months guaranteed bonus), unlimited paid time off, a paid annual wellness week, and funding towards professional development.
- Hybrid workplace and working hours.
- An opportunity to work with the world’s leading companies.
- Engagement with our global ecosystem of thought-leaders.
- Training in digital event delivery tools and experience management.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in-person event organization and public speaking.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- CPF contribution.
- A dynamic and empowering work environment with an international footprint including counterparts based globally.
- Be part of an expanding entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy, cutting-edge experiential learning, and future trends.
To complete your application, please respond to a set of questions focused on the application of your strengths, skills, and experiences to situations faced by WDHB Program Managers: https://forms.gle/fSNQVkgYkvnYpcw68 (Completion of this form is required to complete your application.) Apply for the position on LinkedIn via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3729093775/.