The Program Manager opportunity is a gateway for ambitious early career professionals seeking a role that will grow their professional network, deepen their business and L&D knowledge, sharpen their program and event management skills, and expand their long-term career possibilities. Working as part of our international program delivery team, you will take ownership of the organization and execution of a portfolio of experiential learning programs primarily based in the US, with potential opportunities in the future for programs in Europe and Asia. This includes managing high-touch virtual and in-person event experiences and maintaining relationships with executives and inspiring leaders across nearly every industry.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- A recent graduate or early career professional with 2-5 years of work experience, preferably with exposure to event management, learning & development and/or consulting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across digital channels and in-person.
- Equipped with an analytical background and business sector knowledge.
- A team player, outgoing and proactive.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Zoom, MS Teams, and Word Press.
- Solid public speaker & presenter.
- Highly-organized & able to multi-task & trouble shoot in fast-paced environments.
- Strong intercultural communication skills with a curious and open mind set.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package with fully-covered health benefits, flexible working hours, unlimited PTO and a 401(k) with company matching.
- An opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies.
- Engagement with our global ecosystem of thought-leaders, including top athletes and astronauts.
- Training in digital event delivery tools and experience management.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in event organization and public speaking.
- Immersive training to become proficient in project and event management.
- A dynamic and empowering work environment with an international footprint, including counterparts in Europe and Asia.
- Opportunities for professional growth & development.
- Be part of an expanding entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy, cutting-edge experiential learning, and future trends.