WDHB Strategic Learning is the world leader in the design and delivery of immersive international learning experiences for Fortune 500 global companies. Founded in 1989 with offices in Denver, Paris, Singapore, Zurich and Shanghai, WDHB has crafted over 600 programs inspiring and empowering over 12,000 global decision-makers to embrace change and undergo a process of strategic sustained transformation through observing the latest trends in business and society.
At WDHB, we believe that people, more than technology, tools or numbers, are the most powerful agents for change and growth. We invest in the synergy of collective creativity, immersion into other cultures and unconventional thinking, to empower leaders to build collaborative organizations of high impact and inspire sustained transformation in sync with today’s challenging business environment.
We build on our collective strength to respond to clients’ continuously evolving needs; offering effective, results-oriented learning. WDHB’ s long standing reputation is supported by our values of Curiosity, Respect, Optimism, Tenacity, Ingenuity and Generosity.
WDHB is seeking a full-time Program Manager based in Paris or Zurich, starting in February 2020.
- An opportunity to work with our global client base and leading movers and shakers.
- A chance to express your creativity by designing and delivering inspiring and disruptive learning programs around the world.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in event organization and public speaking.
- An immersive training to become proficient in project and experience management.
Ideal candidates are…
- A recent graduate or professional with 2-5 years of work experience, preferably with combined exposure to consulting and/or project management in dynamic fast-paced environments, paired with an analytical background and business sector knowledge.
- A team player, outgoing, proactive and able to multi-task to achieve project goals.
- Eager to explore the world’s dynamic business ecosystems – on your screen and on-site in different geographies.
- Travel-savvy, digital native, strong intercultural communication skills with a curious and open mindset.
- Solid public speaker & presenter.
- Native French speaker, and strong written and verbal English skills required.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Sophie Bonnot at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: the screening process will begin in January 2020.