WDHB is a pioneer in designing and organizing unconventional and experiential corporate Learning & Development programs. Founded in 1989 in the San Francisco Area, it has grown into a 25 person team spread in 4 offices (Denver, Colorado; Zurich, Switzerland; Singapore; Paris, France). Today, we provide bespoke L&D programs across the world in the form of Learning Expeditions, Residential formats, and corporate events. We have provided inspiration and insights to more than 12.000 executives and worked with leading multinational customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Schneider Electric, L’Oréal, LVMH, and many Fortune 500 companies.
In order to inspire the future of our clients with cutting-edge solutions to sustain their organizational transformation, we wish to expand our offerings to hyper-targeted business intelligence & foresight content.
As a skilled foresight specialist, our new team-member will be responsible to design and implement the foresight & business intelligence offering at WDHB.
- Along with the Chief Strategy Officer, defining the foresight content offering strategy for WDHB
- Being responsible for the delivery of content across formats & channels – leading all planning, research, writing and editing for content pieces
- Developing business for this new offering (attending client meetings, building proposals, etc.)
- Creating sector-specific presentations in the form of yearly reports
- Building and coordinating a network of providers (trend scouts, foresight experts, writers and graphic designers)
- Writing compelling, rigorously-researched features and report content
- Working on client projects from trends, insights and content perspective
- Designing innovative L&D formats based on foresight methods
Skills & Experience
You could be our ideal candidate if you
- Have a deep understanding of foresight methods & tools
- Have a passion for unveiling trends and reflecting on their impact on business & society
- Have a very good understanding of today’s business challenges as they relate to digital transformation, organizational design, customer experience, etc.
- Have a strong interest and knowledge for the world of Learning & Development
- Have experience launching new ventures & bringing entrepreneurial projects to life
- Are interested in developing an entirely new offering with the company and bringing it to life on the market (or to new clients)
- Have a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to work autonomously
- Have very strong English skills and preferably speak another language fluently (French is preferred)
- Have excellent writing abilities and experience in writing, editing and/or multimedia content production
- Experience in designing and running foresight methodology workshops is a +
- Have a good grasp of digital tools
How to apply:
If you fit all or most of these criteria and feel you would be a great candidate for this role, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the position can be based in any of our 4 offices, preferably in Paris or Zurich. You must have legal authorizations to be based in the country as we do not sponsor work visas.