WDHB Strategic Learning is the world leader in the design and delivery of immersive international learning experiences for top level executives from Fortune 500 leading global companies.
Founded in 1989 with offices in Denver, Paris, Shanghai, Singapore and Zurich, WDHB has crafted over 700 programs inspiring and empowering over 12,000 global decision-makers to embrace change and undergo a process of strategic sustained transformation observing the latest trends in business and society.
WDHB is currently seeking a Finance Associate (60% ) in Zurich, starting in June 2020 (or as discussed)
- An entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy & leadership, experiential learning and future trends.
- Pioneers in designing and delivering cutting-edge immersive learning experiences & events for top executives & high potentials..
- Working with clients like Daimler, L’Oréal, PETRONAS, Siemens, Swiss Life, thyssenkrupp and other Fortune 500 companies.
- An opportunity to work with our global team, in an international and interdisciplinary setting.
- A contemporary workplace with high flexibility in working arrangement and a diverse team.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in international finance as well as project finance
- A chance to take on responsibility, work independently and the opportunity to build and shape financial processes.
- Occasions to step out of a finance role and work on WDHB’s learning experiences.
Ideal candidates are…
- A graduate in business (Bachelor, Master or MBA level) or Swiss certified accountant.
- A professional with 2 to 5 years of work experience in Swiss accounting. Understanding of international accounting and
intercompany transactions is a plus.
- A finance allrounder with broad knowledge in payroll, insurances, administrative tasks as well as financial forecasting and
- Tax savvy with concrete experience in filing Swiss tax statements including VAT and withholding tax.
- Willing to learn and shape WDHB’s finance and administrative processes.
- A reliable team player, dynamic, proactive and able to multi tasks by organizing and prioritizing work.
- Native German speaker and writer. Strong written and verbal English communicator is a must. Other languages are a plus.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org