WDHB Receives 1st Place In The Category Of Professional Services At 2021 Go Global Awards
Washington D.C., USA – 14 October 2021 – WDHB was announced as 1st Place in
the category of Professional Services on the 14 October 2021, at the
International Trade Council’s Annual Go Global Awards Ceremony.
For over 30 years, WDHB has been at the forefront of experiential learning providing dynamic and unconventional learning programs and advisory services to current and future leaders as innovators and change agents within their organizations. Immersion and collective intelligence are core components of WDHB’s approach to designing and delivering its signature Strategic Discovery, Leadership Development and L&D Advisory offerings.
Receiving the award, Aish Narang, Head of Global Marketing of WDHB, stated “It is a great honor to be receive this award from the International Trade Council. Our goal is and remains to help organizations be at the cusp of people and strategy, and this award is a true testament of this powerful collaboration with our clients.”
“Winning an Award is no small feat. We received a total of 6,416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing,” said Kristal Parcon, Head of the Awards Committee.
“We are humbled by organizations such as WDHB who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.”
This year’s awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
- Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia
- Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for Southeast Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore
- Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC
About the Awards
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that drive the global economy through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.
Aish Narang, Head of Global Marketing
International Trade Council
2021 Go Global Awards Sponsors and Partners: