WDHB Strategic Learning is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world, designing and delivering experiential learning programs assisting organizations in their people and strategy development.
Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. We count some of the world’s leading brands as our clients. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to become the world’s leader in unconventional, high-touch and experiential approaches to L&D.
What the job is about:
We are growing our team and expanding our offerings. We recently launched a L&D consulting arm, aiming to provide L&D needs assessments, as well as strategy-building and curriculum design services to our customers. The consultant will support in structuring our service offerings, establishing our operating model, growing our business and delivering our consulting projects. Responsibilities include:
- With the L&D consulting team & the support of our R&D team, developing frameworks & methods for L&D consulting
- Contributing to the team’s efforts to build & structure an original set of offerings related to L&D consulting services
- Delivering on our L&D consulting projects (stakeholder interviews, workshop facilitation, curriculum design, production of deliverables, project management, etc.)
- Contributing to business development by building proposals & presenting our offerings to customers and prospects
- Contributing to WDHB’s thought leadership on L&D topics
- Understanding the context, strategy & specific objectives of each client in terms of L&D, organizational innovation & change management, and establishing strong working relationships with clients
- Potentially participating in programs as a Learning Facilitator
What we want in a candidate:
- 5 to 8 years experience in consulting
- At least 3 years experience in the L&D field
- Passionate about learning & leadership development
- Creative & willing to experiment, yet obsessed with quality & customer satisfaction
- Able to work with a team across time zones under tight deadlines, and to multi-task
- Aware of cultural differences and willingness to adapt working style to a multi-cultural environment
- Interested & skilled in business development
- Strong writing & synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent grasp of English & French, and proficiency in another language is a plus
- If you are interested in participating in an intrapreneurial venture, benefitting from a high level of autonomy while leveraging from the resources, visibility & credibility of an established player
- If you are interested in joining an organization going through a major transformation within the fast-changing L&D industry
- If you like working in an international environment, across a variety of industries & with a diverse client base
- If you would like to create new offerings and to innovate in the L&D field
- If you like co-creating with clients and partners
Please send your CV and 3 professional references to email@example.com
WDHB is always looking for new talent. If you enjoy challenging yourself every day and inspiring innovation and change, we would love to hear from you!
These are the values that define who we are as Warm Decent Human Beings:
These values guide us in our daily work. They drive our happiness and success and they help us in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we believe that we create better outcomes for everyone when we leverage the diversity of lifestyles, backgrounds, abilities and opinions inherent to our organization and the world as a whole.