About the job
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and growing team with more than 30 years of experience delivering global learning engagements with some of the world’s boldest clients. We are embarking on an exciting venture to expand our presence in the APAC region. We are currently seeking a Head of Client Solutions APAC to join our Singapore team in building our business and our brand in the APAC region. Working closely with the Managing Director APAC, you will cultivate commercial relationships with C-level executives, drive the corporate sales cycle, and generate new business to establish a strong footprint in Asia.
We’re moving quick and doing great things, and look forward to bringing an experienced and dynamic team member on board to achieve business excellence together.
- A professional with at least 6-8 years of B2B consultive selling experience.
- Extensive knowledge in enterprise business development and fluent in the sales cycle.
- Strategic-minded with the ability to identify and convert client needs into a compelling proposal and narrative.
- Experience engaging with C-level executives.
- Strong existing professional network of C-level leaders in Singapore, and ideally other locations in Asia.
- Prior experience in organizational consulting, people development and/or learning & development.
- Interested in experimenting with disruptive approaches to individual and collective change.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and builder mindset.
- A team player, outgoing, proactive, detail-oriented, and willing to work hard to achieve revenue targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and other languages a plus, especially Mandarin.
What we offer
- Be part of an expanding entrepreneurial global company hacking the intersection of strategy, cutting-edge experiential learning, and future trends.
- A competitive remuneration package, growth potential and the possibility to shape the future of a company.
- An opportunity to boost your business development and consulting expertise in people & strategy development.
- A chance to work closely with executives of some of the world’s best-known companies.
- A platform to explore latest trends and tackle bold organizational challenges on a daily basis.
- A dynamic and empowering work environment with an international footprint, including counterparts in North America and EMEA.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
WDHB Strategic Learning is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world, designing and delivering experiential learning programs assisting organizations in their people and strategy development.
Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. We count some of the world’s leading brands as our clients. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to become the world’s leader in unconventional, high-touch and experiential approaches to L&D.
What the job is about:
We are growing our team and expanding our offerings. We recently launched a L&D consulting arm, aiming to provide L&D needs assessments, as well as strategy-building and curriculum design services to our customers. The consultant will support in structuring our service offerings, establishing our operating model, growing our business and delivering our consulting projects. Responsibilities include:
- With the L&D consulting team & the support of our R&D team, developing frameworks & methods for L&D consulting
- Contributing to the team’s efforts to build & structure an original set of offerings related to L&D consulting services
- Delivering on our L&D consulting projects (stakeholder interviews, workshop facilitation, curriculum design, production of deliverables, project management, etc.)
- Contributing to business development by building proposals & presenting our offerings to customers and prospects
- Contributing to WDHB’s thought leadership on L&D topics
- Understanding the context, strategy & specific objectives of each client in terms of L&D, organizational innovation & change management, and establishing strong working relationships with clients
- Potentially participating in programs as a Learning Facilitator
What we want in a candidate:
- 5 to 8 years experience in consulting
- At least 3 years experience in the L&D field
- Passionate about learning & leadership development
- Creative & willing to experiment, yet obsessed with quality & customer satisfaction
- Able to work with a team across time zones under tight deadlines, and to multi-task
- Aware of cultural differences and willingness to adapt working style to a multi-cultural environment
- Interested & skilled in business development
- Strong writing & synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent grasp of English & French, and proficiency in another language is a plus
- If you are interested in participating in an intrapreneurial venture, benefitting from a high level of autonomy while leveraging from the resources, visibility & credibility of an established player
- If you are interested in joining an organization going through a major transformation within the fast-changing L&D industry
- If you like working in an international environment, across a variety of industries & with a diverse client base
- If you would like to create new offerings and to innovate in the L&D field
- If you like co-creating with clients and partners
Please send your CV and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
WDHB Strategic Learning is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world. We assist organizations in their people and strategy development through designing and delivering Learning Expeditions, Leadership Experiences, Events, Summits and Upskilling Programs. Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris, with additional team members working remotely around the globe. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. We count some of the world’s leading brands as our clients. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to become the world’s leader in unconventional, high-touch and experiential approaches to L&D.
At WDHB, we see the world as our classroom, full of infinite and diverse moments to grow through the power of shared stories and experiences. We challenge and enable people to transform for what comes next, with the ambition of charting the future of organizational learning. We build on our collective strength to respond to clients’ continuously evolving needs, offering effective, results-oriented learning through virtual, hybrid and in-person programs.
WDHB is seeking a full-time Program Manager based in Denver, CO or Houston, TX to start ASAP
- An opportunity to work with our global client base and leading movers and shakers.
- A chance to express your creativity by organizing and delivering inspiring and disruptive learning programs.
- Engagement with our global ecosystem of thought-leaders, including top executives, athletes and astronauts.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in event organization and public speaking.
- An immersive training to become proficient in event management.
- Training in digital event delivery tools and experience management.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic international team.
Ideal candidates are...
- A recent graduate or professional with 2-5 years of work experience, preferably with exposure to event management, learning & development and/or consulting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across digital channels and in-person.
- Equipped with an analytical background and business sector knowledge.
- A team player, outgoing, and proactive.
- Technical proficiency in Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Teams, and Word Press.
- Solid public speaker & presenter.
- Highly-organized yet agile, able to multi-task & troubleshoot in fast-paced environments.
- Strong intercultural communication skills with a curious and open mindset.
- French-speaking a plus, to support our French client base and programs.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Location: Remote (Ideally in North Carolina)
Type: 6 Months, Part-time, 20 hours/week
Compensation: Paid or Intership Credit
Start Date: ASAP
WDHB is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world. We assist organizations in their people and strategy development through designing and delivering Learning Expeditions, Leadership Experiences, Events, Summits and Upskilling Programs.
Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris, with additional team members working remotely around the globe. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. We count some of the world’s leading brands as our clients. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to chart the future of organizational learning.
We are curious | We care deeply | We cherish authenticity | We act boldly
About the job
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and growing team with more than 30 years of experience delivering global learning engagements with some of the world’s boldest clients. After the acquisition, with new learning opportunities on the horizon and a demand for future-readiness in the VUCA business world, we are seeking to expand our reach and get the word out about our organization’s unique and inspirational offerings through engaging digital marketing channels and content creation.
We are currently seeking a motivated intern to support our Marketing team.
Working closely with the Head of Global Marketing, you will take ownership of the execution of social media campaigns via our marketing channels, take the lead on delivering monthly newsletter publications, support lead generation for our Client Solutions team and be heavily involved in consistent and innovative content creation for a global C-suite executive audience.
- A current undergraduate student in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- Sparkling digital conversationalist (copywriting and editing) who can enhance our brand’s voice through digital channels
- Strong knowledge of global business language / business acumen / cross-cultural awareness
- A team player with a strong sense of efficiency, creativity, organization and execution
- Up to date on the latest business trends and able to produce content in a timely fashion
- Possess a customer-first mentality and works passionately with our values at the forefront
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms and tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of AP and Chicago Manual style guides
- Bonus if skilled in Graphic Design Platforms (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
What we offer
- 6-month internship to elevate your experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Immersive training with our global team about our organization and purpose
- Exposure to our international client base through marketing channels
- Ability to influence and generate leads for our Client Solutions team and growth targets
- Mentorship and support from the Head of Global Marketing
- An opportunity to showcase your skills through the management of our digital marketing channels & monthly newsletter
- Compensation: USD 15/hour compensation or internship credit as approved with your university’s program
- Opportunity for a flexible work schedule (recommend 3-4 days per week)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WDHB is always looking for new talent. If you enjoy challenging yourself every day and inspiring innovation and change, we would love to hear from you!
These are the values that define who we are as Warm Decent Human Beings:
These values guide us in our daily work. They drive our happiness and success and they help us in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we believe that we create better outcomes for everyone when we leverage the diversity of lifestyles, backgrounds, abilities and opinions inherent to our organization and the world as a whole.