Full time | Start Date ASAP
What the job is about:
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and collaborative team with more than 30 years of experience delivering global learning engagements with some of the world’s boldest clients. We recently launched a L&D consulting arm, aiming to provide L&D needs assessments, as well as strategy-building and curriculum design services to our customers. We are growing our team and expanding our offerings to drive the future of organizational learning, and we are looking to add a motivated, creative and dynamic new member to our Consulting team. The consultant will support in structuring our service offerings, establishing our operating model, growing our business and delivering our consulting projects.
- With the L&D consulting team & the support of our R&D team, developing frameworks & methods for L&D consulting
- Contributing to the team’s efforts to build & structure an original set of offerings related to L&D consulting services
- Delivering on our L&D consulting projects (stakeholder interviews, workshop facilitation, curriculum design, production of deliverables, project management, etc.)
- Contributing to business development by building proposals & presenting our offerings to customers and prospects
- Contributing to WDHB’s thought leadership on L&D topics
- Understanding the context, strategy & specific objectives of each client in terms of L&D, organizational innovation &change management, and establishing strong working relationships with clients
- Potentially participating in programs as a Learning Facilitator
What we want in a candidate:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in consulting
- 2 years of experience in the L&D field
- Passionate about learning & leadership development
- Excellent grasp of English & French, and proficiency in another language is a plus
- Interested & skilled in business development
- Creative & willing to experiment, yet obsessed with quality & customer satisfaction
- Able to work with a team across time zones under tight deadlines, and to multi-task
- Aware of cultural differences and willingness to adapt working style to a multi-cultural environment
- Strong writing & synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- If you are interested in participating in an intrapreneurial venture, benefitting from a high level of autonomy while leveraging from the resources, visibility & credibility of an established player
- If you are interested in joining an organization going through a major transformation within the fast-changing L&D industry
- If you like working in an international environment, across a variety of industries & with a diverse client base
- If you would like to create new offerings and to innovate in the L&D field
- If you like co-creating with clients and partners
WDHB Strategic Learning is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world, designing and delivering experiential learning programs assisting organizations in their people and strategy development. Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. We count some of the world’s leading brands as our clients. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to become the world’s leader in unconventional, high-touch and experiential approaches to L&D.
Our values: We are curious | We care deeply | We cherish authenticity | We act boldly
Questions? Contact [email protected]
About the opportunity
The Program Manager opportunity is a gateway for ambitious early career professionals seeking a role that will grow their professional network, deepen their business knowledge, sharpen their program and event management skills, and expand their long-term career possibilities. Working as part of our international Delivery team, you will take ownership of the organization and execution of our experiential learning programs for clients primarily in the US, as well as Europe and Asia. This includes identifying, conversing and maintaining relationships with executives and inspiring leaders across nearly every industry. Additionally, once in-person programs fully resume (COVID impact) the role will include opportunities for travel.
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and collaborative team with more than 30 years of experience delivering global learning engagements with some of the world’s boldest clients. Half of our executive team and about half of our employees across all levels of the company started in the Program Manger role. We are expanding our Program Management team to meet our growing business needs in the virtual programming space and with hybrid and in-person programs on the horizon. We look forward to welcoming a new member to the team!
WDHB is a pioneer in experiential learning for the corporate world. We assist organizations in their people and strategy development through designing and delivering Learning Expeditions, Leadership Experiences, Strategic Summits, and Upskilling Programs. Founded in 1989, the company has established hubs in Denver, Shanghai, Zurich, Singapore and Paris, with additional team members working remotely around the globe. We are a small team with international and eclectic cultural and professional backgrounds. In 2020, we acquired Experience to Lead, a fellow trailblazer in experiential approaches to leadership development. Jointly, we aim to become the world’s leader in unconventional, high-touch and experiential approaches to L&D.
At WDHB, we see the world as our classroom, full of infinite and diverse moments to grow through the power of shared stories and experiences. We challenge and enable people to transform for what comes next, with the ambition of charting the future of organizational learning.
- An opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands and top movers and shakers.
- A chance to express your creativity by building and delivering inspiring and disruptive learning programs.
- Engagement with our global ecosystem of thought-leaders, including top executives, athletes and astronauts.
- An exciting occasion to develop multiple skills in event organization and public speaking.
- Immersive training to become proficient in project and event management.
- Training in digital event delivery tools and experience management.
Ideal candidates are
- A recent graduate or early career professional with 2-5 years of work experience, preferably with exposure to event management, learning & development and/or consulting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across digital channels and in-person.
- Equipped with an analytical background and business sector knowledge.
- A team player, outgoing, and proactive.
- Technical proficiency in Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Teams, and Word Press.
- Solid public speaker & presenter.
- Highly-organized & able to multi-task & trouble shoot in fast-paced environments.
- Strong intercultural communication skills with a curious and open mind set.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
WDHB is always looking for new talent. If you enjoy challenging yourself every day and inspiring innovation and change, we would love to hear from you!
These are the values that define who we are as Warm Decent Human Beings:
These values guide us in our daily work. They drive our happiness and success and they help us in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we believe that we create better outcomes for everyone when we leverage the diversity of lifestyles, backgrounds, abilities and opinions inherent to our organization and the world as a whole.