WDHB Acquired Experience To Lead To Enhance Experiential Learning
Announcement of Experience to Lead being acquired by WDHB on 2 October 2020
By two globally recognized innovators in experiential learning coming together, our capacity to serve our clients in change and learning has strengthened. Together, under the WDHB name, will deliver learning journeys with unmatched variety, customization and integration to meet your current challenges and organizational needs:
- Two recognized innovators in experiential learning came together
- Increased our capacity to serve our clients in change and learning is strengthened
- Clients will benefit from greater variety, customization and integration opportunities as we have successfully integrated Leadership Experiences into a larger solution offering portfolio
Dear Clients, Partners and Friends
We are excited to announce that, as of 2 October 2020, WDHB has acquired Experience to Lead. By joining forces, two widely recognized innovators in experiential learning for people and strategy development are combining their expertise, talents and offerings. With an expanded portfolio of effective solutions to drive transformation and growth, the combined organization is a stronger partner positioned to better support the ambitions of our Fortune Global 500 clients.
Both of our approaches thrive on the power of compelling stories, authentic first-hand encounters as well as the personal experience of venturing outside of our own world to trigger reflection, drive conversation and enact change. You, as our partners, have come to appreciate precisely these aspects and how they deliver unique value to your participants. Leveraging these shared foundations and the complementarity of our skills will allow us to deliver learning journeys with unmatched variety, customization and integration to address your current challenges and meet your organizational needs starting today.
Together, we will help you power your organizational transformation and reach your business objectives by elevating current and future leaders with:
- Offerings around the globe, with a presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America
- A full spectrum of in-person, hybrid and virtual formats to fit any delivery requirement
- Greater access to experience and ecosystem partners, experts and thought leaders
- Expansion of our experiential repertoire and its integration into events and residential formats
- Increased scalability and enhanced customization of curriculum and journey design
- Improved sustainability of L&D programs through powerful new integrations
At our upcoming webinars on Tuesday, 27 October 2020, you will have the opportunity to learn more about these benefits. Also, you have a chance to meet the combined team, which continues to bring to our programs the same unwavering enthusiasm and commitment to excellence that you have come to expect from us.
Building on the shared experience and knowledge of our passionate people and incorporating the latest in behavioral science, experience design and program delivery, we are thrilled to be shaping the future of experiential learning now. As we come together, learning from the past, present and future becomes a powerful reality.
To new learning adventures!
Sunil Narang, President & CEO of WDHB, Inc.
Dick Richardson, Co-Founder of Experience to Lead, LLC.