What Are Cookies
- keep you logged in (if you are accessing the client area)
- understanding how you use our site
- determine and save your language preference
- display content and links from third party content providers like Facebook, Medium and LinkedIn
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Third Party Cookies
|Leadfeeder||session||2 years||The visitor IP address is collected to detect the company and geographic location. Leadfeeder only shows company visits; we automatically filter out all users visiting from residential IP addresses. All visit data is aggregated on the company level.|