Learning Trends Quiz: Are You Pacing With The Current Trends?
If you’re being honest with yourself, would you say that you’re evolving with the current learning trends or stuck in old-school learning methods? Being reluctant to adopt new learning strategies can block your and your team’s growth and prevent you from reaching your highest potential.
It’s no secret that employees working from home are experiencing Zoom fatigue and are disengaged with the old style of online learning. No one wants to look at modules that are a block of text or listen to someone talk for hours. New learning trends such as personalization, peer learning, and knowledge- sharing help employees retain information. An engaging learning experience adds significant value to an organization and helps it grow.
Take The Learning Trends Quiz: Identify Your Approach Towards Current Trends
This learning trends quiz is comprised of 15 short questions that will evaluate your mindset towards current trends. Whether you’re a leader or an employee, this quiz will help you understand if you’re more traditional or agile towards new changes in learning.
Simply read the questions and answer how you feel about each statement or which action you’d usually take. Your answers are private, so be honest with yourself to get the clearest and most accurate results. If several answers apply to a question, pick the one that’s most applicable for you.
1. How do you keep yourself updated with the trends of your profession?
2. How do you choose a professional development course?
3. What is your take on improving your soft skills?
4. Do you take microlearning courses to improve your skillset- time management, leadership, or other skills?
5. How much interest do you take in your company’s learning & development department’s activities?
6. According to you, how can trainers make learning & development more exciting on virtual platforms?
7. How do you use data-driven learning in your organization?
8. What is your perspective on gamification in learning & development?
9. As a leader in an organization, how much importance do you give to employee’s mental and physical wellness?
10. Do you initiate knowledge-sharing within the team to promote diversity & inclusion in the workplace?
11. How do you feel about using augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in the virtual classroom?
12.Do you see upskilling and reskilling as an essential requirement for being in business?
13. As a leader, do you believe more informal or formal learning works better for employees?
14. Can employees working in a hybrid or remote environment ever be as efficient as a physical office?
15. Does learning need to be personalized in order to be effective?
Score Interpretation Of Learning Trends Quiz
1. You are still practicing traditional learning trends.
Based on your score, you’re still using a traditional mindset to work within today’s environment. There are several things you can do to shift to an agile mindset that will work better for you. For example, realize that growth and learning require effort and resources. If adopting to current trends seems challenging, embrace the challenge and see how it will allow you to grow.
2. You are reluctant to use new learning trends.
Your score indicates that you’re aware of modern learning trends but are still hesitant to use them in work situations. Perhaps you fear they’re too costly or time-consuming or don’t really believe that they’ll work. You can adopt modern trends by making learning on- the- go with mobile learning and experimenting with more engaging and immersive formats. Try one small change at a time to overcome your resistance.
3. You use new learning trends optimally.
The score you received shows that you understand the importance of modern learning trends that adapt to today’s learners. You make optimal use of these trends, but you can still make an effort to take initiative. Don’t be afraid to introduce a new learning format at work that follows the current trends.
4. You adopt new learning trends easily.
Wow, we’re impressed! You’re self-motivated, driven, and accepting of change. You’re an admirable leader in the perfect state of mind when it comes to current learning trends. Your willingness to try new things inspires your employees and makes the workplace more innovative.
This learning trends quiz evaluated how well you’re keeping up with current trends. The quiz was for illustrative purposes to help you become more self-aware of your mindset and thoughts. We hope that you better understand the ways you can improve for your personal and professional growth.
Subscribe to get Access to Exclusive Content
" " indicates required fields